The content of microdentsystem.com is reserved for professionals in the health sector. According to the prevailing laws, I declare under my responsibility to be a professional in the dentistry sector and therefore I am authorized to view the content of this website.
A complete academic community with extensive clinical and educational experience supports a theoretical and practical quality model. Microdent collaborates with the best dental specialists.
Dr. Fernando Arciniegas
• Degree in Dentistry from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Colombia).
• Specialist in Oral Rehabilitation from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
• Specialist in Public Health from the Universidad del Rosario – CES (Colombia).
• Training in Implants, Aesthetics and Dentistry Materials Research in U.S.A, Argentina and Brazil, and in periimplantar aesthetic surgery at the Universidad de Chile (Chile).
• Teacher of the Prosthodontics Clinic postgraduate course at the Universidad del Bosque, teacher of the High Complexity Clinic course of the Oral Rehabilitation postgraduate studies at the Universidad Javeriana, graduate academic coordinator of Implant Rehabilitation at the Universidad Santiago de Cali – GES, guest teacher in the Aesthetics degree at the Universidad de Antioquia, teacher of the Oral Rehabilitation graduate course at the Universidad del Valle, Colombia.
• Scientific advisor for Dentsply, consultant for Zimmer, Mis, Nobel Biocare, Southern, Certification Bicon System.
• Member of: Asociación Colombiana de Prostodoncia, Academia Americana de Odontología Cosmética, Academia Colombiana de Oseointegración, Sociedad Colombiana de Implantes and DPA board of directors.
• National and international lecturer.
Dr. Ahmed Halim Ayoub
• Doctor in Dental Surgery.
• Degree in Dental Implantology.
• Publications in various scientific, internationally renowned means.
• Lecturer at national and international congresses of the leading companies of the sector.
• President of the Egyptian Society of Oral Implantology (Egypt).
• Scientific adviser of Microdent since 2005.
• Private practice since January 2000.
Dr. Carlos Cruz Rodríguez
• General dentist and specialist in periodontics and implants.
• Associate lecturer in the Master of Oral Surgery at the Universidad de Salamanca (Spain).
• Associate lecturer in the Diploma of Specialization in Dentoalveolar Surgery at the Universidad de Salamanca.
• Associate lecturer in the Diploma of Specialization in Oral Surgery and Implantology at the Universidad de Salamanca.
• Associate speaker in the Auxiliary Course in Surgery-Prosthetic Implantology given by the Sociedad Española de Cuidados Bucales (SECUB) in collaboration with the Universidad Complutense of Madrid (Spain).
• Collaborator of Canal Cirugía Bucal.
Dr. Fernando de la Iglesia Beyme
• Degree in Dentistry from the Universitat de Barcelona (Spain), 1999.
• Master's degree in Orthodontics from the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC) (Spain), 2001.
• Degree with distinction "cum laude" in Dentistry from UIC.
• First prize as an active member of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics for the best cases treated with lingual orthodontics, July 2012.
• Active member of the Sociedad Española de Ortodoncia.
• Associate teacher of Orthodontics at UIC since 2001.
• Lingual Orthodontics residence with Dr. Hiro (Japan).
• Publications in national and international journals.
Dr. Mauricio Lizarazo
• Dean of the Facultad de Odontología at the Universidad Santo Tomás (Colombia). Secretary of Health in Bucaramanga (Colombia), 1998.
• Organ transplant course of the Organización Nacional de Transplantes at the Hospital Juan Canalejo in La Coruña (Spain).
• Tissue regeneration and Implants at the Instituto de Educación Avanzada, 2000.
• Oral rehabilitation at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Colombia), 1995.
• Doctorate in Cellular Biology from the Universidad del País Vasco (Spain), 2004.
Dr. Rubén Marzo Alzola
• Dentist with private practice with especial focus on dentistry and prosthesis.
• Master's degree on periodontics, oral surgery and implantology from the Universidad de Málaga (UMA) (Spain).
• University specialist in primary care at the Universidad del País Vasco (Spain).
• Lecturer in the Expert in Surgery and Guided Expansion, Microdent course in Barcelona-Cascais.
• Teacher in the university specialist course in Guided Surgery at UMA.
• Lecturer of the ESI Barcelona clinical courses.
Dr. Luis Carlos Mora
• Degree in Dentistry from the Universidad Metropolitana de Barranquilla (Colombia).
• Periodontics specialist from the Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina).
• Doctorate in Oral Medicine from the Universidad del País Vasco (Spain).
• Member of the Sociedad Española de Cirugía Oral y Maxilofacial.
• Member of the Colegio Oficial de Odontólogos of Cantabria (Spain).
Dr. Antonio Murillo Rodríguez
• Master's degree in Oral Surgery, Periodontics and Implantology.
• University Expert in Oral Surgery, Periodontics and Implantology.
• Specialized training course in Oral Surgery, Periodontics and Implantology.
• Degree in Basic and Advanced Implantology.
• Director of the Clínica Dental Irazabal in Eibar (Guipúzcoa, Spain).
• Teacher of the Periodontics Department at the Universidad Alfonso X (Madrid, Spain).
• Teacher of the Master in Implantology at the Universidad de Lleida (Spain).
• Director of the Modular course on Guided Bone Regeneration in Madrid and Lleida.
• Member of the Sociedad Española de Periodoncia y Osteointegración (SEPA) and Sociedad Española de Implantes (SEI).
• More than 40 conferences. Several publications. Lecturer invited to different universities.
Dr. Jorge Alejandro Neira Vásquez
Dr. Ulises Ochoa Valdivia
Dr. Mario Humberto Rodríguez Tizcareño
• Degree in Dentistry from the Facultad de Odontología of the Universidad Intercontinental (UIC) (México), 1984 - 1988.
• Certificate in Prosthodontics from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School, Department of Graduate Prosthodontics (San Antonio, Texas, USA), 1989 - 1991.
• Degree in Implantology from the Facultad de Odontología, División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) (México), 1992 - 1993.
• Teacher of dental materials at the Facultad de Odontología in UIC, from 1991 - 1997.
• Teacher of the subject "A" of oral prosthesis at the Facultad de Odontología División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación Departamento de Implantología in UNAM, from 1993 to date.
• Prosthetic coordinator at the Departamento de Implantología, Facultad de Odontología, División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación in UNAM, from 1993 to December 2005.
Dr. Edgar Teddy Romero
• Doctorate in science and research from the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC) (Spain).
• Master's degree in Dental Aesthetics and Rehabilitation from UIC.
• Master's degree in Implantology and Prosthesis on Implants from the Escuela Superior de Implantología (Spain).
• Postgraduate in Aesthetics and Integral Rehabilitation: Current concepts in American Dentistry in Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation at the New York University (NYU) (USA).
• Postgraduate in Prosthesis from the Facultad de Ciencias Médicas of the Universidad de Cienfuegos (Cuba).
• Degree in Dentistry from UIC.
• Director in Spain of the International Programme of Dental Aesthetics and Rehabilitation of NYU.
• Teacher of the Master in Dental Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation at UIC, 2006 - 2008.
Dr. Edwin Rostami
• Degree in Maxillofacial Surgery from the Yerevan State University (Armenia).
• Director of the Imperial Implant Center in Yerevan (Armenia).
• Development of scientific research studies.
• Member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
• Member of the Iranian General Dentists Association (IGDA) since 2003.
• Member of the Armenian Association of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgeons (AAMFOS) since 2009.
• Private practice since 2008.
Dr. Alejandro Unzueta