COURSE IN HANDLING OF HYALURONIC ACID IN IMPLANTOLOGY
Barcelona (Spain), 10 – 11 March 2017
Dr. Edgar Teddy Romero
Bring your own patient and apply a one-hour-long hyaluronic acid session under the supervision of a seasoned professional. An opportunity to complement your treatments in the clinic, offer an extra service while acquiring the knowledge for future practice.
Course aimed at general dentists, implant dentists, dental aesthetics experts, oral rehabilitation specialists and orthodontists.
The objective of this course is to train professionals from an “aesthetic-oral-facial” point of view in the use of hyaluronic acid as styling and/or filling material in the perioral or intraoral area in order to attain optimal aesthetic results for the patient.
Among others, the following techniques will be addressed:
• Beautifying of smiles thanks to lip treatments in relation to teeth, gums and face (asymmetric, dry, without contour or suitable support hypoplastic lips).
• Creation of papillae (implants and/or teeth).
• Styling and gingival volume (implants and/or teeth).
• Bone regeneration (surgery).
• Loss of perioral volume in treatments with conventional prosthesis and with prosthesis over implants.
This course includes laboratory practices with an animal model and clinical practices on a patient supervised by the lecturer.
*Course in Spanish