The content of microdentsystem.com is reserved for professionals in the health sector. According to the prevailing laws, I declare under my responsibility to be a professional in the dentistry sector and therefore I am authorized to view the content of this website.
ESI Barcelona education team has extensive clinical experience and includes dental specialists from all dentistry fields, highly qualified scientist from around the world.
Dr. Leonardo Bortheiry Schiafino
• Degree in Dentistry from the Facultad Odontológica of the Universidad Nacional de Buenos Aires (Argentina), 1984.
• Certificate of Recognition for the outstanding work as a postgraduate teacher in 2001 at the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (República Dominicana), 25th June 2002.
• Teacher of the Master U.D.I.C.O. (Unidad de Implantólogia y Cirurgia Oral).
• ESI Barcelona teacher of the Occlusion in Implantology course, 2007.
• Teacher of the Prosthesis on implants course at the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo, (Rep. Dominicana), 2001.
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery course of the Dentistry Division of the Hospital de Agudos Parmenio Piñero (Argentina).
• Technical and practical course on Gnathology (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 1989.
Dr. Borja Dehesa
• Teacher on periodontics for graduate and postgraduate courses at the Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud y el Deporte in the Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain).
• Dentist in the Clínica Dehesa, S.L. (Spain) specialized in periodontics and implantology.
Dr. Pablo Ensinas
• Specialist in Endodontics from the Sociedad Argentina de Endodoncia.
• Official lecturer of the Asociación Odontológica Argentina.
• Official lecturer of the Sociedad Argentina de Endodoncia.
• Director of the Endodontics postgraduate course of the Asociación Odontológica Salteña y Círculo Odontológico de Jujuy (Argentina).
• Teacher of the specialization in Endodontics at the Facultad de Odontología in the Universidad Nacional de Tucumán (Argentina)
• Guest teacher of the specialization in Endodontics at the University of Sao Paulo (Brazil).
• Guest teacher of the specialization in Endodontics at the Universidad Nacional del Este (Paraguay).
• Member of the Sociedad Argentina de Investigación Odontológica.
• Author of several published research projects.
• Lecturer at courses and conferences in Argentina, Perú, Bolivia, Brazil, Venezuela and Paraguay.
Dr. Pablo Galindo Moreno
• Doctor in Dentistry.
• Professor in Oral Surgery and Implantology at the Universidad de Granada (Spain).
• Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor in the Periodontics and Oral Medicine Department at the University of Michigan (USA).
• Master’s degree in Oral Surgery.
• Member of the Real Academia de Medicina y Cirugía de Cádiz (Spain).
• European Fellowship in Oral Surgery.
• Diplomate and member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
• President of SCOI (Spanish College of Oral Implantologists).
• Author of more than 100 national and international publications.
• Researcher on several national and international projects.
• International lecturer in Oral surgery and Implantology.
Dr. Milan Miladinov
• Studied at the Victor Babeş University of Medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara (Rumania).
• Dentist and doctor in science of biomaterials, rehabilitator and laboratory technician.
• Dental prosthetic expert, specialized in cosmetic dentistry, founder of: DentalTech, KidsDental, Dentaltours and Ugly Tooth training centre of DentalTech in Rumania, where he has worked since 2013 as a professional of the digital dental photography and smile design.
• Worldwide renowned by his work in dental photography. His Digital Dental Photography course is given in several countries: Germany, Portugal, Italia, Japan, Poland, Finland, Holland, Turkey, Russia, Monaco, Sweden, Slovenia, Serbia, Greece and now also in Spain exclusively with ESI Barcelona.
Dr. David Gonzalo Montero López
• Degree in Dentistry from the Universidad Central del Ecuador, 1998.
• Specialist in Oral Rehabilitation and Aesthetics from the Universidad Central del Ecuador (UCE), 2000 - 2002.
• Specialist in Implantology from the Universidad Metropolitana de Santos (Brazil), 2010 - 2012.
• Specialist in Hospital Control and Organization from the Universidad Regional Autónoma de los Andes (UNIANDES) (Ecuador), 2011.
• Degree in Dental Implants from UCE, 2008.
• Degree in Health Services Management from the Health Service Administration in UNIANDES, 2010.
• Degree in Research and Evidence-based Medicine from the Universidad Anahuatec (México), 2012.
• Master’s degree in Hospital Service Management from UNIANDES, 2010.
Dr. Lina Maria Muñoz Ramirez
• Degree in General Dentistry from the Colegio Odontológico Colombiano (UNICOC).
• Degree in Cosmetic Dentistry and Adhesive Prosthesis from the Escuela de Odontología, Universidad del Valle (Colombia).
• Postgraduate studies in Prosthodontics at UNICOC.
• Pre-graduate teacher in prosthodontics in the academic laboratory at UNICOC.
• Clinical rotation with pre-graduate students at UNICOC.
• Director of clinical subjects at Universidad Antonio Nariño - sede Cúcuta, teacher on Oral Rehabilitation and Surgery, and thesis coordinator.
Dr. Mario Humberto Rodríguez Tizcareño
• Degree in Dentistry from the Facultad de Odontología of the Universidad Intercontinental (UIC) (México), 1984 – 1988.
• Certificate in Prosthodontics from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dental School, Department of Graduate Prosthodontics (San Antonio, Texas, USA), 1989 – 1991.
• Degree in Implantology from the Facultad de Odontología, División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) (México), 1992 – 1993.
• Teacher of dental materials at the Facultad de Odontología in UIC, from 1991 – 1997.
• Teacher of the subject "A" of oral prosthesis at the Facultad de Odontología División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación Departamento de Implantología in UNAM, from 1993 to date.
• Prosthetic coordinator at the Departamento de Implantología, Facultad de Odontología, División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación in UNAM, from 1993 to December 2005.
Dr. Pablo Silvente
Dr. Paulo Henrique Teles de Almeida
• Doctorate in Dentistry.
• Master’s degree and specialist in dentistry.
• Teacher and coordinator of the Update on Dentistry course of the Brazilian Association of Dentistry (Para, Brazil).
• Teacher and coordinator of the Immediate Loading course of the Dentist Surgeon Association of Campinas-SP (Brazil).
• Private practice in Campinas-SP (Brazil).
Dr. Milko Villarroel
• PhD in Restorative Dentistry from the Sao Paulo State University (Brazil).
• Master of Science in Integrated Clinic at the Ponta Grossa State University (Brazil).
• Degree in Dentistry from the Universidad de Valparaiso (UV) (Chile).
• Degree in Prosthesis Rehabilitation on CIE Implants (Brazil).
• Director of the Advanced Course programme on Ceramic Restorations at the Studio Art Dental in Curitiba (Brazil).
• Teacher of the specialization in Periodontics at the Positivo University (Brazil).
• Teacher of the degree in Restorative Dentistry at UV.
• Member of the Sociedad Brasilera de Odontología Estética.
• Member of the Sociedad Latinoamericana de Operatoria Dental y Biomateriales.
• Scientific advisor of the Dental Press Journal of Esthetics.