ESI Barcelona education team has extensive clinical experience and includes dental specialists from all dentistry fields, highly qualified scientist from around the world.
Dr. Leonardo Bortheiry Schiafino
• Degree in Dentistry from the Facultad Odontológica of the Universidad Nacional de Buenos Aires (Argentina), 1984.
• Certificate of Recognition for the outstanding work as a postgraduate teacher in 2001 at the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (República Dominicana), 25th June 2002.
• Teacher of the Master U.D.I.C.O. (Unidad de Implantólogia y Cirurgia Oral).
• ESI Barcelona teacher of the Occlusion in Implantology course, 2007.
• Teacher of the Prosthesis on implants course at the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo, (Rep. Dominicana), 2001.
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery course of the Dentistry Division of the Hospital de Agudos Parmenio Piñero (Argentina).
• Technical and practical course on Gnathology (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 1989.
Dr. Borja Dehesa
• Teacher on periodontics for graduate and postgraduate courses at the Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud y el Deporte in the Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain).
• Dentist in the Clínica Dehesa, S.L. (Spain) specialized in periodontics and implantology.
Dr. Pablo Ensinas
• Specialist in Endodontics from the Sociedad Argentina de Endodoncia.
• Official lecturer of the Asociación Odontológica Argentina.
• Official lecturer of the Sociedad Argentina de Endodoncia.
• Director of the Endodontics postgraduate course of the Asociación Odontológica Salteña y Círculo Odontológico de Jujuy (Argentina).
• Teacher of the specialization in Endodontics at the Facultad de Odontología in the Universidad Nacional de Tucumán (Argentina)
• Guest teacher of the specialization in Endodontics at the University of Sao Paulo (Brazil).
• Guest teacher of the specialization in Endodontics at the Universidad Nacional del Este (Paraguay).
• Member of the Sociedad Argentina de Investigación Odontológica.
• Author of several published research projects.
• Lecturer at courses and conferences in Argentina, Perú, Bolivia, Brazil, Venezuela and Paraguay.
Dr. Pablo Galindo Moreno
• Doctor in Dentistry.
• Professor in Oral Surgery and Implantology at the Universidad de Granada (Spain).
• Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor in the Periodontics and Oral Medicine Department at the University of Michigan (USA).
• Master’s degree in Oral Surgery.
• Member of the Real Academia de Medicina y Cirugía de Cádiz (Spain).
• European Fellowship in Oral Surgery.
• Diplomate and member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
• President of SCOI (Spanish College of Oral Implantologists).
• Author of more than 100 national and international publications.
• Researcher on several national and international projects.
• International lecturer in Oral surgery and Implantology.
Dr. Milan Miladinov
• Studied at the Victor Babeş University of Medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara (Rumania).
• Dentist and doctor in science of biomaterials, rehabilitator and laboratory technician.
• Dental prosthetic expert, specialized in cosmetic dentistry, founder of: DentalTech, KidsDental, Dentaltours and Ugly Tooth training centre of DentalTech in Rumania, where he has worked since 2013 as a professional of the digital dental photography and smile design.
• Worldwide renowned by his work in dental photography. His Digital Dental Photography course is given in several countries: Germany, Portugal, Italia, Japan, Poland, Finland, Holland, Turkey, Russia, Monaco, Sweden, Slovenia, Serbia, Greece and now also in Spain exclusively with ESI Barcelona.
Dr. David Gonzalo Montero López
• Degree in Dentistry from the Universidad Central del Ecuador, 1998.
• Specialist in Oral Rehabilitation and Aesthetics from the Universidad Central del Ecuador (UCE), 2000 - 2002.
• Specialist in Implantology from the Universidad Metropolitana de Santos (Brazil), 2010 - 2012.
• Specialist in Hospital Control and Organization from the Universidad Regional Autónoma de los Andes (UNIANDES) (Ecuador), 2011.
• Degree in Dental Implants from UCE, 2008.
• Degree in Health Services Management from the Health Service Administration in UNIANDES, 2010.
• Degree in Research and Evidence-based Medicine from the Universidad Anahuatec (México), 2012.
• Master’s degree in Hospital Service Management from UNIANDES, 2010.
Dr. Lina Maria Muñoz Ramirez
• Degree in General Dentistry from the Colegio Odontológico Colombiano (UNICOC).
• Degree in Cosmetic Dentistry and Adhesive Prosthesis from the Escuela de Odontología, Universidad del Valle (Colombia).
• Postgraduate studies in Prosthodontics at UNICOC.
• Pre-graduate teacher in prosthodontics in the academic laboratory at UNICOC.
• Clinical rotation with pre-graduate students at UNICOC.
• Director of clinical subjects at Universidad Antonio Nariño - sede Cúcuta, teacher on Oral Rehabilitation and Surgery, and thesis coordinator.
Dr. Mario Humberto Rodríguez Tizcareño
• Degree in Dentistry from the Facultad de Odontología of the Universidad Intercontinental (UIC) (México), 1984 – 1988.
• Certificate in Prosthodontics from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dental School, Department of Graduate Prosthodontics (San Antonio, Texas, USA), 1989 – 1991.
• Degree in Implantology from the Facultad de Odontología, División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) (México), 1992 – 1993.
• Teacher of dental materials at the Facultad de Odontología in UIC, from 1991 – 1997.
• Teacher of the subject "A" of oral prosthesis at the Facultad de Odontología División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación Departamento de Implantología in UNAM, from 1993 to date.
• Prosthetic coordinator at the Departamento de Implantología, Facultad de Odontología, División de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación in UNAM, from 1993 to December 2005.
Dr. Pablo Silvente
Dr. Paulo Henrique Teles de Almeida
• Doctorate in Dentistry.
• Master’s degree and specialist in dentistry.
• Teacher and coordinator of the Update on Dentistry course of the Brazilian Association of Dentistry (Para, Brazil).
• Teacher and coordinator of the Immediate Loading course of the Dentist Surgeon Association of Campinas-SP (Brazil).
• Private practice in Campinas-SP (Brazil).
Dr. Milko Villarroel
• PhD in Restorative Dentistry from the Sao Paulo State University (Brazil).
• Master of Science in Integrated Clinic at the Ponta Grossa State University (Brazil).
• Degree in Dentistry from the Universidad de Valparaiso (UV) (Chile).
• Degree in Prosthesis Rehabilitation on CIE Implants (Brazil).
• Director of the Advanced Course programme on Ceramic Restorations at the Studio Art Dental in Curitiba (Brazil).
• Teacher of the specialization in Periodontics at the Positivo University (Brazil).
• Teacher of the degree in Restorative Dentistry at UV.
• Member of the Sociedad Brasilera de Odontología Estética.
• Member of the Sociedad Latinoamericana de Operatoria Dental y Biomateriales.
• Scientific advisor of the Dental Press Journal of Esthetics.